- Devineni Avinash participates in foundation laying of development works
- Police seize `1.81 cr unaccounted money
- Guddampally Venu Reddy Participates in YSR Asara Varotsavalu Grant Program in Hindupuram
- Trafficking survivors need livelihood opportunities
- Congress OBC state chief demands SCS for AP
- MVV Satyanarayana extends financial assistance to kin of deceased in Visakha
- YS Jagan to visit Visakhapatnam today to participate in Vision Visakha conference
- KCR announces candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- CM to dedicate Veligonda project to nation tomorrow
- JSP coordinators told to work for victory of TDP-JSP alliance
Ranga Reddy: Education Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy takes part in Haritha Haram
Telangana Education Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy participated in 6th phase of Haritha Haram and planted saplings in Amangal town in Ranga Reddy district on Friday
Ranga Reddy: Telangana Education Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy participated in 6th phase of Haritha Haram and planted saplings in Amangal town in Ranga Reddy district on Friday.
Also minister laid foundation stone for constructing of 'Rythu Vedhikas' in villages.
Sabitha said that sapling are being planted throughout the State as part of 6th phase of Haritha Haram campaign, everyone have to plant saplings make and this programme successful. Not only planting the saplings but, we have to safe guard them, she added.
Kalwakurthy MLA Jaipal Yadav, MLA K Narayana Reddy, Ranga Reddy district council Chairperson Anitha Reddy and local leaders participated in the programme.