- Opposition dividing society on caste lines: PM Modi
- Arijit's leaked samples of ‘Bhool Ja’ embodies tragic romance
- Munawar's festive avatar in 'Legacy' poster
- Education Ministry, FIFA to make football more accessible to both boys and girls
- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
Residents vent ire over contaminated water supply
People of various colonies including Raghavendra Nagar, Indira Nagar and Yerragunta in Nacharam division have been facing hardships due to contaminated drinking water supply.
Nacharam: People of various colonies including Raghavendra Nagar, Indira Nagar and Yerragunta in Nacharam division have been facing hardships due to contaminated drinking water supply.
Residents of respective colonies expressed ire over officials concerned for not paying heed to their problem. Umesh, a resident, said that drinking water comes on alternate days.
"If we drink this water, we would be hospitalised. So, we are purchasing water bottles from shops," he added.
Sharada Devi, a resident, said children and the aged were falling sick because of the water. Residents urged officials to come to their aid and ensure pure drinking water was supplied to them.