Review meet held on health services
District Collector Masrat Khanam Aisha has advised health staff to achieve prescribed targets, along with providing quality services.
Vikarabad: District Collector Masrat Khanam Aisha has advised health staff to achieve prescribed targets, along with providing quality services. Masrat held a review meeting with district health officials and health supervisors at Collectorate here on Tuesday.
The collector reviewed the works being taken up by the Primary Health Centers (PHCs). Aisha instructed the officials to identify pregnant women in villages through AASHA workers and take measures to bring them to PHCs.DM&HO Upender Reddy advised the officials to provide quality services to patients. Doctors Lalitha, Saibaba and other officials were present on the occasion.
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi
- Cheating case: Court to hear plea to cancel ex-SC staffer's bail on May 23