- TDP-Jana Sena alliance unstoppable, declares Naidu
- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
Techie commits suicide in Hyderabad over husband's extramarital affair
Depressed over husband's extramarital affair, a Hyderabad-based woman techie committed suicide on Friday here at Shamshabad.
Before taking the extreme step, Lavanya shared a post on social media accusing her husband Venkatesham. She said that her husband was in a relationship with another woman and was harassing her. The police registered a case and took Venkatesham into custody. An investigation is underway.
In a similar case, a techie ended his life after his girlfriend rejected him. The incident took place on April 28. The victim, Chandra Kiran was in a live-in relationship with a girl for two years. However, the woman left him and went to her parent's home following which he slipped into depression.
Kiran's brother who grew suspicious over unanswered calls to the victim visited his residence where he was found hanging. The police recovered a suicide note in which he stated that he could not live without the woman.