- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Telangana assembly speaker Pocharam Srinivas Reddy tests COVID-19 positive
Telangana assembly speaker Pocharam Srinivas Reddy tested positive for coronavirus. Currently, Reddy is undergoing treatment at AIG in Gachibowli.
Srinivas Reddy said that he does not have any health issues and was admitted to hospital on doctor's advice.
The speaker pariticipated in the wedding of his granddaughter three days ago which was attended by the Chief Ministers of both the Telugu states K Chandrasekhar Rao and YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, ministers, MLAs and other officials.
All those who attended the wedding were asked to move into quarantine.