- Hyderabad: Cheating case, Justice eludes retired headmaster
- Manipur continues to suffer unspeakable trauma
- Nalgonda: People will hear good news soon says Harish Rao
- Odisha police launch cyber safety campaign
- 5-year-old boy allegedly kidnapped in Secunderabad Railway station
- Hyderabad: High Court issues notices to government as Seethakka rues sanction of paltry funds under Constituency Development Fund
- Muktikanta to sit on strike seeking early completion of bridge
- Hyderabad: State gears up for Election Commission team visit
- AP govt. suspends Naidu's personal secretary Pendyala Srinivas
- Augmented Reality Zone inaugurated in Dhenkanal
Telangana Development model-A Paradigm Shift
Telangana is a testament for the kind of results that can be achieved if the government works with the objective of public welfare and development.
Hyderabad: Telangana is a testament for the kind of results that can be achieved if the government works with the objective of public welfare and development. The Telangana model of Development has become a paradigm shift in India Political economy which has resulted in catapulting every section of people to leading a happy and healthy life in the state said CMO officials on the eve of launching the decennial celebrations of formation of the new state.
Today, Telangana stood as a role model and the Union Government and States are emulating the same schemes and programmes in the country. The development achieved by Telangana state as a self-governing state under the leadership of CM KCR became a guiding force for the country. Telangana agriculture sector has brought a paradigm shift to the farming sector in India. CM KCR is branded as Rythu Bandhu by the farmers and it was the answer to the 60 years struggle.
K Chandrasekhar Rao became the first Chief Minister of the youngest state of Telangana on June 2, 2014 and it was the first step towards self governance