- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
Telangana weather report: Hyderabad to witness rainfall for next 3 days
- Telangana will witness moderate to heavy rainfall on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The state may receive rainfall accompanied by thunderstorms on Sunday
While everything returned to normalcy after incessant rains in Telangana, the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) predicted light to moderate rainfall in Telangana in the next three days.
The reason for the rainfall is due to the trough over North-central and North-east Bay of Bengal at 5.8 kilometres from sea level. The trough will travel towards North-west direction and may reach Odisha and coastal Bengal by tomorrow. The IMD also added that flow of winds towards westward direction, the state will witness moderate to heavy rainfall on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The state may receive rainfall accompanied by thunderstorms on Sunday and it will also witness heavy rainfall in some places on September 20 and 21.