Tension in Tripuraram as youth climbs high tension electric tower
A youth created tension by climbing high tension electric tower due to love failure in Tripuraram mandal headquarters on Monday.
Tripuraram (Nalgonda): A youth created tension by climbing high tension electric tower due to love failure in Tripuraram mandal headquarters on Monday.
According to SI Aariff, Pedapanga Venkanna of Tripuraram fell in love with a woman and got into depression after the parents of the woman rejected his proposal. On Monday, he climbed the high tension electric tower located at Babusaipet road in the mandal and threatened to commit suicide.
The police who rushed to the spot assured him to solve the issue. After Venkanna get down from the tower, the police counseled him and handed him over to his parents.
- Delhi HC seeks CBI, Michel's lawyer response on plea challenging phone call limit
- Election Commission transfers seven Bengal police officers
- Third phase polling on Tuesday across 15 states
- Army jawans don't counts bodies, only eagles do: Rajnath Singh
- AMMK wants Election Commission to allow agents 24x7 in EVM centres till counting day