TS Government hike DA of Govt Staff to 30.392%

TS Government hike DA of Govt Staff to 30.392%
Highlights

The Telangana Government on Saturday revised the Dearness Allowance (DA) to its employees from 27.248% of the basic pay to 30.392% of basic pay from 1st of July, 2018.

Hyderabad: The Telangana Government on Saturday revised the Dearness Allowance (DA) to its employees from 27.248% of the basic pay to 30.392% of basic pay from 1st of July, 2018.

The Dearness Allowance sanctioned is also be payable to the employees of Zilla Parishads, Mandal Parishads, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultural Market Committees and Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas, Work Charged Establishment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015; Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 and Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universities including Professor K. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.

The government has also revised the Dearness Allowance in respect of State Government employees drawing the Revised UGC Pay Scales, 2006, from 142% to 148% of the basic pay with effect from lst of July, 2018. This will be applicable to the Teaching and Non-Teaching staff of Government and Aided Affiliated Degree Colleges who are drawing pay in the Revised U.G.0 Pay Scales, 2006 and the Teaching staff of the Universities including the Professor K. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University and the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and the Teaching staff of Govt. Polytechnics who are drawing pay in the Revised UGC/AICTE Pay Scales, 2006.

The Dearness Allowance in respect of Judicial Officers whose pay scales were revised as per E. Padmanabhan Committee has also been enhanced from 142% to 148% with effect from 1st of July, 2018.

The DA for employees in the Revised Pay Scales 2010 has been hiked from 107.856% of the basic pay to 112.992% of the basic pay with effect from 1st of July, 2018. This will also apply for the employees of Zilla Parishads, Mandal Parishads, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultural Market Committees and Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas, Work Charged Establishment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2010 and to the full time contingent employees whose remuneration has been revised from Rs.3850/- to Rs.6700/-; The Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2010 and the Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universities including Professor K. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2010.

The government has also sanctioned an ad-hoc increase of Rs.100/- per month to the Part-Time Assistants and Village Revenue Assistants from 1st of July, 2018.

The Dearness Allowance at the revised rate will be paid with the salary of June, 2019 payable on Ist of July, 2019. The arrears on account of revision of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of July, 2018 to 31st May, 2019 will be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.

However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 30th of September, 2019, the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employees due to retire on superannuation are exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.

In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of July, 20I8 to 31st May, 2019 may be claimed in the month of July, 20I9 and shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of June, 2019, payable on 1st July, 2019.

In respect of Full Time Contingent Employees, who are not eligible for GPF Accounts, the arrears may be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of June, 2019, payable on 1st of July, 2019.

In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heir(s) shall be entitled to the arrears of Dearness Allowance in cash.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top