TS inter results 2019: 1st and 2nd-year intermediate results released
- Telangana inter 1st and 2nd year results 2019 released
- The results were announced by TSBIE at 5 pm
The Telangana Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released the first and second-year intermediate results today at 5 pm at Inter Board office. The results have been announced by the intermediate board secretary B Janardhan Reddy.
The pass percentage of first-year is 59.8 while that of the second year is 65 per cent. In first year, girls are ahead of boys with 62.2 per cent and 53.14 per cent respectively while in the second year too, girls outshined boys with 71.5 per cent and 58.2 respectively.
Girls outperformed boys in both first and second years. Medchal district topped with 76 per cent while Medak has got the least percentage of 29.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the results at the websites -- bie.telangana.gov.in and tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Students are also advised to download a mobile app 'tsbie services' to get the results.
Around 9,42,719 students registered for the examinations, out of which, 4,52,550 were for the first year and 4,90,169 second year.
Of the total candidates in the first year, 2,09,970 were girls and 1,99,120 boys. Similarly, for the second year, 1,84,423 boys and 1,98,573 girls registered for the examinations.
- Siddaramaiah not doing well as coordination committee head: JD(S)'s H Vishwanath
- Government clears names of 4 judges for elevation to Supreme Court: Sources
- Gujarat: Thirsty crocodile crawls into house kitchen
- No change in VVPAT counting procedure, says Election Commission
- Rafale case: Petitioners file written submission in Supreme Court