X
X
Top
ADVERTISEMENT

Woman burnt alive in fire after gas leak in Suryapet

Woman  burnt alive in fire after gas leak in Suryapet
x
Highlights

A woman burnt alive in fire that erupted when the gas leaked from the cylinder in Kandagatla village of Athmakuru mandal in Suryapet.

A woman burnt alive in fire that erupted when the gas leaked from the cylinder in Kandagatla village of Athmakuru mandal in Suryapet.

The deceased was identified as Dandepalli Ellamma (40). The police registered a case and shifted the body to a hospital for an autopsy. Further details are awaited.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories