- MyVoice: Views of our readers 22nd September 2023
- Time to have a taste for food tourism
- Trudeau complicates West’s efforts to rein in China
- Rajamahendravaram: Nara Lokesh allegations on ‘plot to end Chandrababu Naidu in jail’ create ripples
- AP assembly session: Three more MLAs suspended from the assembly
- Canadian Cabinet Ministers Condemn Hate Video Targeting Hindus Of Indian Origin
- ACB court extends Chandrababu's remand till September 24
- NCP Turmoil Continues: Ajit Pawar Faction Files Disqualification Petition Against Sharad Pawar Supporters
- Politicos should imbibe true spirit of science
- Vijayawada: YSRCP MLAs made provocative comments in House, alleges Atchanna
Woman goes missing at Hyderabad airport
- Woman goes missing from Shamshabad airport
- Her husband alerted the airport police who launched a hunt
A woman landed at Hyderabad airport from Qatar has gone missing on Saturday. Getting into details, Chandrasekhar who went to the airport to pick up his wife Anusha has failed to trace her.
Hours after waiting, Chandrasekhar alerted the airport police who registered a case and launched a hunt. The police are looking into the CCTV footage at the airport.
In June 2018, a woman identified as Sai Prasanna went missing at the airport. Prasanna who was residing at Jaipur along with her husband boarded a flight from Jaipur to Hyderabad.
Though her father and brother reached the airport to pick her, she got into a cab and switched off her phone. A case was registered with RGIA police.