- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Yadadri-Bhongir: RTC told to continue mid-day bus services to Hazipur
Hazipur Sarpanch Tirumala Venkatesh Goud submitting a plea with regard to resuming of midday bus service to Hazipur, to Rachakonda CP Mahesh Bhagwat in Hyderabad on Friday
Bommalaramaram (Yadadri-Bhongir): Sarpanch Tirumala Venkatesh Goud of Hazipur village of Bommalaramaram mandal in Yadadri-Bhongir district met the Rachakonda Commissioner of Police Mahesh Bhagwat at his chambers in Hyderabad on Friday and appealed him to take initiation to continue the RTC bus service from the village keeping in view of incidents that took place in the village.
It can be recalled that the village came into news after the alleged rape and murders of minor girls by accused Srinivas Reddy.
Responding to Hazipur Sarpanch's plea, the CP immediately contacted the RTC officials concerned and directed them to continue the midday bus service for the convenience of villagers and for safety of girls and women.