- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
YV Subba Reddy lays foundation stone for Tirumala temple in Karimnagar
The foundation stone of the Tirumala temple to be built under the aegis of TTD in Karimnagar was laid on Wednesday.
The foundation stone of the Tirumala temple to be built under the aegis of TTD in Karimnagar was laid on Wednesday. Minister Gangula Kamalakar and TTD Chairman YV Subba Reddy laid the foundation stone for the construction of the temple. Meanwhile, TTD priests performed special pooja on the occasion of foundation stone laying of the temple.
Earlier, Vishvaksena Aradhana, Punyahavachana, Agni Pranayam, Kumbharadhana, special homams, Sankhuvuku and Abhishekam programs were conducted. Later they laid the foundation stone of Srivari temple with Veda mantras.
Speaking on the occasion, Minister Gangula Kamalakar conveyed special thanks to Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy who is supporting the construction of TTD temple and thanked Telangana Chief Minister KCR for granting 10 acres of land for the temple. He said that they are fortunate to be able to participate in the construction of the temple.
Later, TTD Chairman YV Subba Reddy said that Sarvakainkakaryas will be held in Karimnagar as in Tirumala. On behalf of TTD there will be priests, staff, prasadam and milk etc. He extended greetings to the people of Karimnagar and Telangana.