- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
CM Chandrababu Naidu meeting with Rahul Gandhi concludes
The TDP chief and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu meeting with AICC president Rahul Gandhi have concluded at New Delhi on Saturday.
New Delhi: The TDP chief and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu meeting with AICC president Rahul Gandhi have concluded at New Delhi on Saturday.
In a one hour-long meeting, both the leaders have discussed on the future action plan after the polling results, and over repolling at Chandragiri Assembly constituency.
It's said that they have decided that leaders of anti-BJP parties should meet on 21 or 22. In case if that was not possible they will ask representatives of 21 parties to remain available in Delhi so that they can meet President of India and submit a memorandum to him urging him to invite the alliance first. They are expecting that the alliance would get 340 plus seats.
Today evening CM Chandrababu Naidu will be leaving to Lucknow. Where he'll be meeting BSP chief and former CM Mayawati, and SP leader Akhilesh Yadav.