- Ex-CM Shivraj Chouhan turns 65-yr old, politicians extend wishes
- Another jolt to YSRCP as Andhra minister quits party to join TDP
- Tanuj Virwani can't hide his excitement over playing pivotal role in 'Yodha': 'Can't keep calm'
- UP: Decaying Chhota Imambara gates to be restored
- Deposit rush among Indian banks to raise competition for funds
- China drops 'peaceful reunification' reference to Taiwan
- Bengaluru cafe blast case: NIA team inspects blast site
- 'Parivarvad a threat to democracy', PM Modi attacks Oppn
- Happy Women's Day 2024: Best Messages, Quotes, Wishes, and Greetings to Share on Women’s Day
- 'Bastar' trailer highlights chilling truth behind Naxal terror
2-day oil seed research review meet from today in Tirupati
A two-day national-level oil seed research review meeting will be held from May 2 to 4, said Dr NV Naidu, director (research) ANGRAU on Wednesday here at Regional Agricultural Research Centre.
Tirupati: A two-day national-level oil seed research review meeting will be held from May 2 to 4, said Dr NV Naidu, director (research) ANGRAU on Wednesday here at Regional Agricultural Research Centre.
Addressing the media, he informed that DDG, ICAR AK Singh will participate as chief guest in the inaugural session of oil seeds review meeting. The meeting will discuss latest developments in research on castor, sunflower and sesame oil seeds.
More than 200 reputed scientists would take part in the review meeting, ANGRAU V-C Prof N Damodar Naidu said and added heads of the other national-level research organisations will take part in the meeting.
The meeting will begin at 10 am in SV University auditorium, Dr Naidu stated.