- Vishnu Institute NSS camp at Kovvada concludes
- Special de-addiction centre opened at Asram Hospital
- Foundation stone laid for internal road works
- BJP to Finalise Tie-Up with TDP-JSP Tomorrow: TDP, JSP to kick-start campaign from Feb 28
- Telangana MLA Lasya Nanditha's Life Cut Short in Tragic Accident
- Is it the end of politics in Russia?
- Farmers’ popularity graph at stake
- BJP needs different narrative down south
- Tension prevails in Tadepalli
- Sharmila lambasts YSRCP govt for betraying youth
3-day grooming, training programme commences
A three-day grooming and training programme commenced at Bloomingdale International School here on Friday.
Vijayawada: A three-day grooming and training programme commenced at Bloomingdale International School here on Friday. The programme was organised jointly by Valentina Mishra director of D'la Valentina and Nalanda Vidyaniketan.
A good number of boys and girls below 17-years participated in the session. Speaking on the occasion Valentina said this grooming session will bring out creative skills from budding young children which is very important to express their hidden talents openly without fear.
She said the session should be a part of the academic to make the children out spoken. In this session they are taught about communication skills, body language, expressions which is useful for them in all aspects, said Valentina.