- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
AIYF calls for Chalo Vijayawada protest on Sept 28
Demanding the central government to fulfil bifurcation promises and protection to Nalamalla forest, All India Youth Federation (AIYF) has called Chalo Vijayawada.
Kurnool: Demanding the central government to fulfil bifurcation promises and protection to Nalamalla forest, All India Youth Federation (AIYF) has called Chalo Vijayawada. The programme is planned to start on 28th September on the occasion of Bagath Singh birth Anniversary, said AIYF State Secretary, N Lenin Babu.
Addressing district council meeting at CR Bhavan here on Tuesday, Lenin has alleged that Modi government has failed to generate employment to the youth. Highlighting the slogan one country one language, 15 languages were given official identity. But bringing pressures to speak only Hindi is very unfortunate.
Teaching in their respective mother tongue is to be implemented at all schools, he demanded. He further said that the governments are implementing vote politics and neglecting people's welfare. Mining of uranium will put adverse affect on air, water and soil and it will also affect human health.
In view of the adverse affects, uranium mining should be stopped, He has also demanded to stop merging of Andhra Bank with Union Bank of India ad Andhra Bank is the pride of Andhra People. The bank has served the people of Andhra Pradesh for a lengthy period of 96 years, recalled Lenin.
He called upon the people to join hands in Chalo Vijayawada and make the programme a grand success. District Secretary, SN Rasool, Karumanchi, Dhanunjaya, Sri Ramuly, Chandra Sekhar, K Srinivasulu and others participated.