- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
- PM kickstarts LS polls campaign from 'lucky Yavatmal', slams UPA regime's graft
- Congress to make declaration on special category status to Andhra
- J&K Muslim Conference's both factions declared unlawful associations
- Nifty logs its biggest point and per cent loss in 25 sessions
- KIUG 2023: Chandigarh University men, Adamas University women clinch badminton team golds
Andhra Pradesh: 2527 new coronavirus cases and 19 deaths registered in the state today
- Coronavirus Update in Andhra Pradesh: Medical and health department releases covid-19 media bulletin.
- Reports 2527 new cases and 19 deaths.
The Andhra Pradesh state has reported 2527 new covid-19 cases and 19 deaths in the last 24 hours ending on Wednesday morning. With this, the total number of cases increased to 19,46,749 and the death toll to 13,197.
As many as, 2412 new recoveries reported taking the total cured to 19,09,613 while the number of active cases falls to 23,939 Meanwhile, the recovery rate increased and the death rate also falls down.
According to the district-wise data, East Godavari district has reported the highest cases with 515 followed by 318 in Chittoor and 303 in Prakasam district respectively. Meanwhile, Vizianagaram district has registered the least number of cases with 43. The state Department of Health released the Health Bulletin on Coronavirus to this end.
On the other hand, the state has conducted 86,280 new tests taking the total samples tested to 2,38,38,637 across the state.