- Get iPhone 15 Series mobiles delivered in 10 minutes at Blinkit; Find details
- THK India donates computers, podiums worth Rs 25L to VSU
- Ashok Leyland service facility inaugurated in Renigunta
- Awareness session on PoSH Act held in Sri City
- Hyderabad: Actor Navdeep appears before Narcotics police in Madhapur drug case
- Arresting Naidu is Jagan’s biggest mistake: TDP leader Pattabhi
- INS Sahyadri participates in trilateral maritime exercise
- Call to make Krishna district anaemia-free
- PM Modi to visit Gujarat on Sep 26-27, to launch educational projects
- Heavy rains flood several areas in Nagpur; 180 rescued
Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
Says that the current revenue in Telangana is 40 per cent higher than Andhra Pradesh “By 2022-23, AP’s revenue was Rs 94,916 crore while Telangana’s grew to Rs 13,21,175 crore
Amaravati: The Telangana State revenue is far better than Andhra Pradesh said former chief minister of AP and Telugu Desam party supremo Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Recalling that Andhra Pradesh’s revenue was once much higher than Telangana before 2019, he said now it has fallen so low after YSRCP came to power in 2019. He alleged that Jagan Reddy government is destroying the State’s revenue,” Naidu said.
Comparing the revenue generated by the two states, Babu said that the current revenue in Telangana is 40 per cent higher than Andhra Pradesh. “By 2022-23, AP’s revenue was Rs 94,916 crore while Telangana’s grew to Rs 13,21,175 crore,” he said.
Alleging delay in many development projects, the he said, “In 2019, the revenue through GST in Andhra Pradesh was Rs 24,957 crore while in Telangana it was Rs 18,779 crore; a Rs 6,000 crore more than Telangana. However, by 2022-23 the GST revenue in Andhra Pradesh was Rs 38,840 crore as against Rs 41,888 crore in Telangana. All this is because there lack of business activities in AP.”
He added that from 2018-19 to 2022-23, revenue through the registrations wing in Telangana rose from Rs 5,344 crore to Rs 14,228 crore as Andhra recorded a small rise from Rs 5,427 crore to Rs 8022 crore.
The TDP chief added that in sales tax too, Andhra Pradesh’s revenue in 2018-19 was Rs 21,914 crore while Telangana recorded Rs 20,290 crore and by 2022-23. All thanks to the ‘reverse rule’;’ of CM Jagan.