- ‘Nikhil20’ pre-look blows the mind; actor reaching heights with script selection
- Crazy Buzz: Dhanush nods his head for another B-town project!
- “Indian 2” team flying to USA for a key schedule
- Amazon Echo Pop Launched in India; Features, Price and Availability
- Nippon Paint aligns its offerings to support Telangana 'Cool Roof' Policy
- AVM Productions new generation producer shares a truth about Chiranjeevi
- Nani pairs-up with Shraddha Kapoor
- Nikhil Siddhartha's Winning Streak Continues: First Look of His 20th Film Unveiling Today
- Hyderabad: Traffic restrictions imposed amid Telangana Formation Day on Friday
- PL Sector Report - Agro Chemicals - Sector Update – Global agrochemicals - Weak quarter; bleak near term outlook
Andhra Pradesh: Couple commits suicide amid depression over death of son in Krishna district
The couple committed suicide after their son died in a road accident. The incident, which took place on Sunday at Chinnanandigama in G. Kondur mandal in Krishna district has caused a tragedy.
In a tragic incident, the parents committed suicide after their son died in a road accident. The incident, which took place on Sunday at Chinnanandigama in G. Kondur mandal in Krishna district has caused a tragedy. According to the police, Arepalli Sambashiva Rao (43) and Arepalli Vijayalakshmi (38) of Chinnanandigama village have a daughter Deepika and a son Jagadish Pavan.
Ten years ago, Sambhasiva Rao fell from a palm tree and broke his waist and became paralyzed. Yet he supports the family by doing farm work with his wife. Jagadish Pawan, a son who has completed 10th class, joined a TV shop in Mayiladuthurai as a mechanic. He was killed in a road accident after returning home from work on the night of March 29.
Parents Vijayalakshmi and Sambhasiva Rao, who could not digest their son's death, have been suffering from severe depression for two months. He committed suicide by hanging himself in a shed of petals in the kitchen at about five o'clock on Sunday morning. Daughter Deepika, who woke up early in the morning, was horrified when she found parents dead. Relatives came and informed the police. SI Dharma Raju said the case was being investigated.