- Visakhapatnam: Waltair team get pat for restoration works
- National Yo-Yo Day
- Medak: People have embraced KCR’s leadership, says Harish Rao
- CM YS Jagan pitches for support to MSMEs
- Alice in Wonderland & her continuing cross-cultural adventures
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 06 June 2023
- Telangana Govt out to implement norms to promote water neutrality: KTR
- World Environment Day: Greens give a call to beat plastic pollution
- This is what ‘2018’ collected in ten days
- Anantapur: CPI to launch agitation against Upper Bhadra project from June 10
Andhra Pradesh: Man kicks woman in an altercation over debt dispute in Guntur
A man kicked the woman for asking to repay het debt in the Guntur district. The woman was admitted to the hospital for treatment.
A bizzare incident took place in the Guntur district, a man attacked a woman indiscriminately for asking her to repay the loan. The man was arrested after the victim complained to the police.
Going into details, Govardhani, a woman living in the Rani Gari Thota in Vijayawada, lent three lakh rupees to construction labour Gopikrishna of Tadepalli Mahanadu. She has been asking him to return her money to her for a while. However, Gopikrishna is trying to escape from her sight.
Against this backdrop, Govardhani found out that Gopikrishna was near Ramachandrapuram in Mangalagiri mand and reached there and blocked his auto with his auto and asked why he was running away. This led to a confrontation between the two. Gopikrishna, who was sitting in the auto abused and kicked her.
The police have responded immediately after the victim dialed 100. She was rushed to Mangalagiri Government Hospital for treatment. Gopikrishna was arrested on a complaint lodged by Govardhani.