- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Andhra Pradesh: Mother hangs children and committed suicide in Palanadu district
The atrocity took place in Narasaraopet of Palanadu district where a mother hanged her two children and later ended life.
The atrocity took place in Narasaraopet of Palanadu district where a mother hanged her two children and later ended life. Sivalingeshwari from Nalagarlapadu of Rompicharla Mandal was married to Indrasena Reddy from Narasraopet eight years ago. They have children Charansai Reddy (8) and Jatin Reddy (4). He works as a tractor mechanic on Guntur road in town.
Meanwhile it is not known what happened but Sivalingeshwari hanged the two children. After that she hanged herself and took her life. Locals observed and informed the police, who inspected the incident site. A case has been registered and investigation is underway.
There are allegations that Indrasena Reddy had an extra-marital relationship with another woman and tortured his wife daily. In this process, her husband hit her once again, and it is said that this outrage led to this atrocity. While the police are investigating the incident, complete details are to be known.