- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Andhra Pradesh: Parts of state likely to receive rains with lightning strikes
The Visakha Meteorological Center has announced that there is a possibility of moderate to heavy rains in the coastal districts of Andhra Pradesh.
The Visakha Meteorological Center has announced that there is a possibility of moderate to heavy rains in the coastal districts of Andhra Pradesh. According to the Meteorological Department, moderate rains will occur in Alluri Sitaramaraju, Kakinada, East Godavari, West Godavari, Konaseema, Eluru, Chittoor, Sri Sathyasai and Anantapur districts today.
The Meteorological Department also said that light rains will also occur in Anakapalli, Krishna, Palnadu, Prakasam, Nellore, Tirupati, Annamayya, YSR, Kurnool and Nandyal districts. Meteorological officials said there is a chance of thundershowers and people should be alert.
On the other hand, there was a sudden change in the weather in Konaseema district on Tuesday. Many parts of the district received moderate to light rains here and there. While lightning struck a coconut tree in Rajolu Mandal's Tapipaka, it rained with gusty winds at many places in Eluru district.