- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Andhra Pradesh: Three of a family commits suicide in Anantapur
In a tragic incident took place in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh, three members of the same family committed suicide.
In a tragic incident took place in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh, three members of the same family committed suicide. Going into details, three members of the same family committed suicide in Erraguntla of Garladinne mandal in the district. The deceased have been identified as Ramakrishna (43), his wife Rajeshwari (38) and their son Yogeshwar (12). They committed suicide by swallowing poisonous pellets at night.
The police have arrived at the scene this morning after locals provided information. A case has been registered and an investigation is underway. The police are collecting details from the villagers.
The tragic scenes struck in the village of Erraguntla when three members of the same family committed suicide. However, the reasons for their suicide need to be ascertained. The full details of the incident are yet to be known.