- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Andhra techie killed in US road accident
In a tragic incident, an Andhra techie killed in a road accident in the United States of America.
Ongole: In a tragic incident, an Andhra techie killed in a road accident in the United States of America.The deceased identified as Chintala Siva Teja (26) a native of Komminenivaripalem village in Ballikurava Mandal, Prakasam District.
The tragedy struck while Siva Teja was traveling in a car with another woman on the last Sunday afternoon. Where the vehicle lost control and hit the divider. In the incident, Siva Teja died on the spot and the woman was seriously injured.
Over the accident, the family members of the woman in the car have informed Siva Teja's sister Priyanka, who had settled in the US. After completing B.Tech Shivateja went to the US six years ago. The body of Siva Teja would be brought to Komminenivaripalem in another two days.