- TN fertiliser unit responsible for ammonia leak ready to pay Rs 5.92 cr compensation: Minister
- Delhi HC asks suspended BJP MLAs to meet Speaker as Lt Governor accepts apology
- Breakup Day 2024: Top 5 Songs to Heal Your Heart After a Failed Relationship.
- Govt plans to simplify, digitalise KYC process
- RPI South India General Secretary Ajay Prasanna announces plans to strengthen the party
- BJP plans to take PM Suryaghar scheme into public
- Gonuguntla Suryanarayana flays YSRCP govt
- There's definitely a chance, says Pope on Stokes’ bowling in the Ranchi Test against India
- Shoulder Joint Replacement Conference Highlights Latest Innovations
- Newly elected Rajya Sabha member Anil Kumar Yadav meets Revanth Reddy, seeks blessings
Anganwadi centres to get better facilities
Women and Child Welfare department commissioner H Arun Kumar has said that better facilities will be provided to all anganwadi centres from June 1st in the state.
Kakinada: Women and Child Welfare department commissioner H Arun Kumar has said that better facilities will be provided to all anganwadi centres from June 1st in the state. Addressing the officials of the department along with CPDOs at collectorate here on Wednesday evening he said water filters should provide in all anganwadi centres immediately.
He directed CPDOs to supply nutritional food to pregnant women, children and others also as per need. It is the duty of the anganwadi staff to take care of the children in their centres, he added. Any lapses or negligence will be viewed seriously and stern action will be taken against them, he warned.
Collector Kartikeya Mishra assured that the anganwadi buildings will be completed as early as possible in the district. Women and Child Welfare department project director S Jeevan Babu and others were present.