- RBI's MPC starts deliberations on policy rate, decision on Thursday
- Google working to fix Pixel Watch's backplate falling issue
- Aarthi Agarwal Biography: Age, Career, Family, Husband, Divorce, Death, Images, Movies
- WTC Final: Whoever adapts better with conditions will win the match, feels Virat Kohli
- Ambati Rayudu keeps political parties in Telugu states guessing
- Hyderabad: Don’t befriend burqa-clad woman, Raja Singh suggests Hindu women
- Bhavana’s next gets a crazy title
- Tamannaah Bhatia starrer romance drama ‘Jee Karda’ trailer unveiled
- Chandrababu to visit NTR Trust Bhavan in Hyderabad today, likely to meet leaders
- Devotee dies of heart attack in Vemulawada temple
AP Assembly speaker Tammineni Sitaram suspends TDP MLAs and imposes no mobile rule in the house
The Andhra Pradesh assembly budget sessions have begun on Thursday with the question hour. However, the TDP leaders have protested in the house and have been suspended from the assembly for the day.
The Andhra Pradesh assembly budget sessions have begun on Thursday with the question hour. However, the TDP leaders have protested in the house and have been suspended from the assembly for the day. The Speaker announced that all TDP members in the Assembly would be suspended for obstructing the proceedings of the House. He also said that he was rejecting the Privilege Notice issued against CM Jagan Mohan Reddy which was not in the order.
Speaker Tammineni Sitaram announced that Rule No. 317 would be imposed and that no member of the Assembly should carry mobile phones, placards, or other provocative activities. TDP members objected to the Speaker's ruling and protested by bringing placards into the house. With this, the speaker took this decision.
Earlier in the day, Speaker Tammineni Sitaram took up the question and answer session. Immediately TDP members continued their agitation. TDP members raised concerns at Speaker Tammineni Sitaram podium and protested that people were losing their lives with the adulterated alcohol.