- India, US hold Homeland Security Dialogue to discuss terrorism, money laundering
- Sandeshkhali can't be equated with land movements in Singur or Nandigram, hints Mamata Banerjee
- Coal India, BHEL join hands to set up ammonium nitrate plant based on coal gasification technology
- Over 80 pc Indian adults underestimate shingles risk: Report
- Police have played crucial role in the transformation of UP’s image: Yogi Adityanath
- Bill Gates, Smriti Irani at 'good nutrition' event in Delhi on Feb 29
- ‘Science is universal but technology must be local’: PM Modi’s 'words from the past' draw attention
- KIUG 2023: Literally running for life, the story of Nagaraj Venkatesha
- SC orders TN govt to properly train police officers on collection of digital evidence
- Calcutta HC allows central fact-finding team, LoP to visit Sandeshkhali
AP CEO Dwivedi reactions on Cabinet meeting
The AP CEO Gopal Krishna Dwivedi has responded over the Cabinet meeting on 10 May. He said that in accordance with the election code of conduct the state Cabinet meeting should be conducted.
Amaravati: The AP CEO Gopal Krishna Dwivedi has responded over the Cabinet meeting on 10 May. He said that in accordance with the election code of conduct the state Cabinet meeting should be conducted.
Dwivedi also said the political leaders and officials have to act as per the election code. He said the model code of conduct books have already been sent to all the political parties and the officers.
He suggested that If there are any doubts then the committee under the Chief Secretary should consider and take the decision.
The code of conduct books have all the details regarding the work and the limitations which have to be followed. He said to read the book and take the actions according to it.
To a question from media, Dwivedi said he'll not respond to the comments which are made by the political leaders.