- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on CBI's plea against interim bail granted to former ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s largest Sports Science Centre in Kalinga Stadium
- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
- Crackdown on Illicit Medical Practices
- Egg on the face of Muncipality
- Leelavathi was embodiment of selflessness: DCM D K Shivakumar
AP CM Reviewed Forest And Environmental Department: Asked Officials To Take Steps To Control Pollution
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is continuously reviewing all the departments one after the other from last one week.
Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is continuously reviewing all the departments one after the other from last one week. After meeting with French Industrialists on investments, Jagan held a review meeting with minister Balineni Srinivas and the officials of Forest and Environmental departments.
The chief minister has discussed the afforestation and the prevention of pollution and prevention of environment and issued orders to the authorities to prevent the single usage of plastic.
The YSRCP chief assured that the industrial pollution will be dealt by government and the necessary steps will be taken to eradicate the release of waste from the industries. He said there is a need to change the Pollution board.
He asked the officials to prepare a detailed note on the pollution control to bring a bill in the state assembly.