AP CS offers prayers at Tirumala
The Chief Secretary (CS) of Andhra Pradesh, LV Subrahmanyam offered prayers in the temple of Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Monday.
Tirumala: The Chief Secretary (CS) of Andhra Pradesh, LV Subrahmanyam offered prayers in the temple of Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Monday.
The CS accompanied by his spouse Sowmya had darshan of the presiding deity Sri Venkateswara Swamy during Suprabhata Seva and later in VIP Break Darshan.
After darshan, the CS was rendered Vedasirvachanam by the Vedic pundits in Ranganayakula Mandapam. Later, Tirumala JEO KS Srinivasa Raju offered Theertha Prasadams and a laminated photo of Lord to the CS. Temple Deputy EO Harindranath, Peishkar Ramesh Babu and others were also present.
Later, Chittoor Collector PS Pradyumna and other IAS and IPS officers, who are working in Tirupati and Chittoor, have formally met the Chief Secretary and informed him about the election counting arrangements and security at strongrooms. Meanwhile, Congress leader P Naveen Kumar Reddy met the CS and urged him not to spend TTD funds for government developmental activities.
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata