AP ECET hall ticket 2019 released
The JNTU Anantapur has released the hall tickets for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2019) on 23 April (Tuesday).
Amaravati: The JNTU Anantapur has released the hall tickets for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2019) on 23 April (Tuesday).
The candidates who have applied for the exam can check and download the hall ticket from the official website sche.ap.gov.in
Steps to download AP ECET 2019 hall ticket:
1. Open the official website of the test - sche.ap.gov.in
2. On the homepage of the website, there will be a link "AP ECET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket". Click on that link
3. A popup page will appear, enter your AP ECET 2019 application number, date of birth, security pin and then click on login
4. Your AP ECET 2019 admit card will be displayed on the screen. Carefully check all your details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test center name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on the admit card.
5. You can download and take a printout for future reference.