- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
- Welcome CBI's PE into renovation of Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal's residence issue, says AAP
- Maharashtra govt has turned Mantralaya into cage Congress leader slams Shinde-led dispensation
- Ayodhya Temple Construction Efforts Expand to Include Flower Beds with Unique Nagalinga Flowers
- Ex-MP Sameer Bhujbal appointed rival NCP’s Mumbai unit chief
- 46 students from Manipur admitted to Kerala colleges: Vijayan
AP Inter Exams: BIEAP Extends The Deadline For Recounting And Reverification Of Exam Papers
AP Inter 2020 first year and second year exam papers till 29th June, 2020 keeping the Covid-19 rapid spread in mind.
AP Inter 2020 first year and second-year exam papers till 29th June 2020 keeping the Covid-19 rapid spread in mind.
BIEAP has released an official notification regarding this announcement and made it easy for students who want to apply for recounting and re-verification of their exam papers.
Here is the official notification… Have a look!
The notification reads: "As per the request of students and parents, it is decided to extend the last date for applying for re-verification and recounting of answer sheets of IPE March 2020 up to June 29. Hence the students can apply for re-verification and recounting through the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, website bie.ap.gov.in by paying the required fee up to June 29."
AP Government has released the first and second-year Intermediate results on 12th June. Well, the pass percentage of the first year is 63% and the second year percentage is 59%.
Well, we Hans India have also come up with a step-by-step procedure which helps students apply for BIEAP Inter Result re-verification or recounting in a hassle-free manner:
Step 1: Visit bie.ap.gov.in and click on the 'Student' tab.
Step 2: Click on either 'Recounting of marks' or 'Reverification of valued answered scripts' options.
Step 3: Next, enter hall ticket number along with the date of birth and your personal email-id.
Step 4: Lastly, click on the 'Get Data' tab and click on the submit option.
Step 5: You need to pay the fee through the options mentioned in the website and submit the final application.
Step 6: Finally, don't forget to note down the application number for future reference.