- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
- Welcome CBI's PE into renovation of Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal's residence issue, says AAP
- Maharashtra govt has turned Mantralaya into cage Congress leader slams Shinde-led dispensation
- Ayodhya Temple Construction Efforts Expand to Include Flower Beds with Unique Nagalinga Flowers
- Ex-MP Sameer Bhujbal appointed rival NCP’s Mumbai unit chief
- 46 students from Manipur admitted to Kerala colleges: Vijayan
AP inter results 2020 declared: Check the result at bie.ap.gov.in
Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh has announced the AP inter results 2020 a while ago.
Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh has announced the AP inter results 2020 a while ago. The education minister of Andhra Pradesh Adimulapu Suresh has released the results of first and second year Intermediate examinations held in March 2020 at Vijayawada gateway hotel. The results are available on the official website of BIEAP and the students could check their results at bieap.gov.in, www.manabadi.co.in,
Intermediate 1st and 2nd year results 2019 can be accessed by submitting the hall ticket number and other details in the result link. A total of 10.7 lakh students from across the state had appeared for the intermediate examinations.
As the grading system is cancelled from this year, the first-year results will be announced in the form of subject marks. However, the grades will be announced for the second year students.
Speaking on the occasion after releasing the results, Adimulapu Suresh said that they have released the results first in the country overcoming all challenges. "It is a historical fact that during the Corona Crisis, the results were released; we have released the results with the collective effort of all the officials in the Education Department under the guidance of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy," he said. We have completed the month-long valuation despite the lockdown, he said.
The board said that the short memos will be available on the Inter Board website from 15th of this month.