- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
APPSC will soon release notification for Group 1 and Group 2, says chairman Gautam Sawang
APPSC Chairman Gautam Sawang said that the notifications will be released for the filling up of Group-1 and Group-2 posts.
APPSC Chairman Gautam Sawang said that the notifications will be released for the filling up of Group-1 and Group-2 posts. Speaking to media in Vijayawada, Sawang said that the Group-1 mains exams related to the Group-1 notification released in September last year will be conducted from June 3 to 10. He said that the prelims exams were conducted on January 8 this year and results were announced within 19 days of the exams in whicj 6,455 people qualified for the mains.
Gautam Sawang said that arrangements have been made to conduct the mains exams from June 3 in 11 centers in 10 districts. He said that these exams will be held from 10 am to 1 pm. They will be allowed to enter the examination center from 8.30 am to 9.30 am with a grace period is only 15 minutes.