- Eluru Jana Sena leader Appalanaidu pacifies cadre
- YSRCP cadre hold bike rally in Kakinada in support of Chalamalashetty Sunil
- YSRCP cadre receives CMRF funds
- TDP calls for success of Ra Kadali Ra meeting in Penukonda tomorrow
- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
ASHA workers CITU stage protests
The Prakasam district unit of the Andhra Pradesh ASHA Workers Union in association with the CITU staged a protest in front of the office demanding the government for immediate release of long pending dues and concede their demands.
Ongole: The Prakasam district unit of the Andhra Pradesh ASHA Workers Union in association with the CITU staged a protest in front of the office demanding the government for immediate release of long pending dues and concede their demands.
The association general secretary G Aruna Jyothi and other workers said that the government was not releasing the honorariums since January 2019 and she demanded the immediate release. They demanded the State government to consider increasing their honorarium of Rs 8600 and see there was no sealing on the salaries.
They demanded the State government to release the allowances for TB and 104 cases and uniform allowances due for a long time. They demanded the government to announce a job chart for them and pay TA, DA as per the norms. They also demanded the government to remove them as government employee from the website, which is barring their children to utilize government to schemes.