- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
- Harshiv Karthik’s suspense drama thriller ‘Bahumukham’ teaser unveiled
- ‘Geethanjali Malli Vachindi’ teaser: Tantalizing preview of exhilarating and humorous moments
- Dialogue writer Sai Madhav reveals ‘Operation Valentine’ storyline
AU to host student connect programme
Focussing on the global trends in learning and development for right career choices, a student connect programme will be held at Dr Y V S Murthi Auditorium, Andhra University College of Engineering on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Visakhapatnam: Focussing on the global trends in learning and development for right career choices, a student connect programme will be held at Dr Y V S Murthi Auditorium, Andhra University College of Engineering on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The event presented by Brian Labs.Ai aims to answer the questions that haunts every parent 'what is store for the ward after Class X or XII or graduation?' A panel discussion followed by a question-answer session is being scheduled from 10 am to 1 pm. Novelist and motivational speaker Yandamoori Veerendranath, Vice-Chancellor of Andhra University G Nageswara Rao, Principal of AUCE P Srinivasa Rao, president of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry Federation G Sambasiva Rao and women empowerment leader Keerthi Bollineni and CEO of AP Innovation Society Winny Patro are likely to address the gathering.
The event, held in collaboration with Andhra University and AP Chambers of Commerce and Industry Federation, is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. and continue till 1 p.m.