- Nearly 10 lakh students appearing in Telangana intermediate exams
- Pasted Chinese stickers, insulted ISRO scientists: PM Modi lambasts DMK at public rally
- Major art exhibition 'Calcutta Painters' to be held in Delhi
- ICMR-NIRRCH to offer free testing, counselling to tackle rare diseases
- Is Taapsee Pannu Getting Married? Here's What We Know!
- Meta Founder Zuckerberg meets LG CEO to discuss AR strategy
- 2017 actress assault case: Kerala HC refuses to cancel Dileep's bail
- ACA says teammates were 'threatened' to sign letter of support in favour of Hanuma Vihari, claims report
- Prodigy Finance Brings the Most Accessible Education Loans - A Great Alternative to Traditional Student Funding
- Akhilesh Yadav warns of appropriate action against rebel SP MLAs at the right time
Balaji College of Pharmacy celebrates World Blood Donor Day
Balaji College of Pharmacy (BCP) NSS Unit celebrated World Blood Donor Day here on Friday.
Anantapur: Balaji College of Pharmacy (BCP) NSS Unit celebrated World Blood Donor Day here on Friday. Principal Dr V Sridhar presented commendation letters and mementos to blood donors. He explained the significance of donating blood and called upon students to actively take part in the novel cause.
NSS programme officer B Chakrapani, Blood and Organ Donor Society District in-charge Seshadri, staff and students took part. College Chairman Palle Venkata Krishna Kishore appreciated NSS unit for organising the programme.