- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Blood donation camp held NTR Trust
On the occasion of World Blood Donor Day, NTR Trust felicitates its institutional partners and voluntary blood donors to come forward and donate blood for a noble cause.
Tirupati: On the occasion of World Blood Donor Day, NTR Trust felicitates its institutional partners and voluntary blood donors to come forward and donate blood for a noble cause.
Till now, NTR Trust blood bank, Tirupati has issued 235 units of blood and saved lives of 235 people and 10 free units of blood were issued to government hospitals and poor people. Sri Sai Sudha Hospital Director Dr R Sudha Rani and others took part in the blood donation activity held on Friday