Top

Boy electrocuted , another injured

Boy electrocuted , another injured
Highlights

A boy who is playing in the streets was electrocuted and lost his life and another is seriously injured.

Cheepurupalli (Vizianagaram): A boy who is playing in the streets was electrocuted and lost his life and another is seriously injured. This pathetic incident is occurred in Yaalakalapeta village of Cheepurupalli mandal in Vizianagaram district on Wednesday.

N.Surendra aged 11 years and hos friend K.Hemanth went out to play in the streets. But an electric love was cut due to the gales of last night were tilted and laid down on earth.

These two boys could not notice the wire and unfortunately get ino the contact of it. Surendra was died on the spot and Hemanth was shifted to general hospital with serious with juries.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories