- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Boy electrocuted , another injured
A boy who is playing in the streets was electrocuted and lost his life and another is seriously injured.
Cheepurupalli (Vizianagaram): A boy who is playing in the streets was electrocuted and lost his life and another is seriously injured. This pathetic incident is occurred in Yaalakalapeta village of Cheepurupalli mandal in Vizianagaram district on Wednesday.
N.Surendra aged 11 years and hos friend K.Hemanth went out to play in the streets. But an electric love was cut due to the gales of last night were tilted and laid down on earth.
These two boys could not notice the wire and unfortunately get ino the contact of it. Surendra was died on the spot and Hemanth was shifted to general hospital with serious with juries.