- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Chalasani Srinivas comments on actor Sivaji
AP Intellectuals Forum president Chalasani Srinivas confirmed that Telugu actor Sivaji is not a member of Pratyeka Hoda Sadhana Samithi.
Vijayawada: AP Intellectuals Forum president Chalasani Srinivas confirmed that Telugu actor Sivaji is not a member of Pratyeka Hoda Sadhana Samithi.
He said that Sivaji was one among those who have extended their support in the fight for special status.
Chalasani clarified that on few occasion they have taken the suggestions from him. He said Sivaji has left Pratyeka hoda sadhana samiti long back and he is no more part of the movement.
Speaking over the support to the central government, he said any party which formes the government in the state should give conditional support. Unlike earlier, they should bring continuous pressure on the center.
He said that the movement will continue until the special status category is achieved for the state.
Chalasani Srinivas has appealed the coming new government to give top priority for education and health care in the state.
He requested that all parties front should be given importance over bifurcation promises.