- Hussain Sagar will be developed into world-class tourist centre: CM
- Vijayawada: Congress to make SCS declaration on March 1
- TDP suffers setback in Konaseema district
- Ongole MP Srinivasulu Reddy quits YSRCP
- Telangana govt waives 90% arrears interest on property tax
- Hyderabad Lok Sabha Constituency: Congress smells huge voter fraud in ‘electoral rolls’
- Nellore: YSRCP leaders desert party in droves
- Tirupati: TDP’s delay on candidate fuels speculations
- TS govt assigns NDSA to study Medigadda
- Motorists grumble over rumble strips across Hyderabad
Chandrababu holds roadshow in Guntur, urges people to vote for TDP in GMC
TDP national president and former chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu asked the voters of Guntur city to vote for the TDP candidates in the GMC elections.
Guntur: TDP national president and former chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu asked the voters of Guntur city to vote for the TDP candidates in the GMC elections. He said the voters have to decide whether they want rowdy rajyam or development.
Naidu started a roadshow in Guntur on the last day of the election campaign. He assured that he would fight on behalf of people to solve people's problems and develop Guntur city in all spheres. He recalled that he had developed Cyberabad and developed Software companies generating employment and brought recognition to Hyderabad city. He recalled that since the YSR government came to power, prices of essential commodities prices are on rising. He said liter petrol is selling at Rs.100, domestic gas cylinder price shot up to Rs.900, redgram is selling at Rs.140 a kg. Similarly, sand is being sold at Rs.30,000 a truck in the state in YCP rule.
He alleged that Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is selling his own brand liquor at higher price in the state and making lives of poor people miserable. Hundreds of TDP workers and supporters attended the roadshow waving paltry flags. Daring scorching heat a large number of people welcomed the TDP supremo in Guntur.