- NDTV Food Awards 2024: Shining the spotlight on India's culinary stars
- Penukonda TDP candidate thanks cadre for making Naidu's meeting successful
- With Rajeev Chandrasekhar hitting Thiruvananthapuram base, has Shashi Tharoor finally got a challenger?
- Oats vs. Millets: Which Grains Pack a Punch in Nutrition?
- Didn't siphon off funds, $533 mn with our 100 pc non-US subsidiary: Byju's
- Yemeni boy is 2nd youngest in India to undergo thyroid cancer surgery
- My biggest pain is I don’t enjoy my success as much as I should have: Ashwin ahead of his 100th Test
- Swiggy partners with IRCTC to provide food delivery service on trains
- Apple hit with $2 billion EU antitrust fine in Spotify case
- SEBI issues show-cause notice to PC Jeweller alleging non-compliance of disclosure requirements
Chandrababu Naidu reacts over attacks on TDP activists
The Telugu Desam Party national president and former CM N Chandrababu Naidu said that the TDP activists were attacked in nearly 100 places after the election results.
Vijayawada: The Telugu Desam Party national president and former CM N Chandrababu Naidu said that the TDP activists were attacked in nearly 100 places after the election results.
During the TDP state level workshop, Chandrababu Naidu has made these comments. He expressed his anguish that the party workers are been attacked and their properties are also been destroyed.
He said that it has become like a custom to attack the TDP activists whenever the opponents win. The TDP supremo said the TDP was in ruling for five times, but never encouraged such attacks.
On the occasion, Chandrababu Naidu urged the party leaders to support the TDP workers in the villages. He has also decided to arrange a toll-free number for the party cadres.
Naidu has suggested the party leaders to review the party defeat in the elections. He said in the past the reasons for the defeat are known, but this time it is clueless.
Chandrababu Naidu is conducting TDP state-level meeting at 'A Convention Center' in Vijayawada on Friday. The party MLA's MP's, MLC's and other leaders have attended the workshop.
In the meeting, the TDP high command has collected the information over the attacks on the TDP activists across the state.
Speaking on the occasion, Chandrababu Naidu has tried to build confidence in the cadres and discussed on the future action plan with the leaders.
Chandrababu Naidu has reviewed district wise reasons for the party defeat in the elections.