- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Collector issues posting orders to ten differently abled
District Collector Md Imtiaz has issued posting orders to ten differently abled persons in various government departments in the district.
Vijayawada: District Collector Md Imtiaz has issued posting orders to ten differently abled persons in various government departments in the district. In this regard, the collector on Tuesday gave posting orders to differently abled persons as per the government rule of 3 per cent quota allocated to them.
He said ten blind people were given posts as office subordinate, public health worker, gardener, peon, tractor cleaner, watchman and fisherman. He further said that the concerned department officials should give them posting immediately. Differently abled department assistant director Narayana Rao and others were present.