- NPCI told to examine operational possibility of Paytm app
- Article 370 Movie Leaked: Full HD Movie Leaked on Movierulz, Telegram
- Nifty recoils from record high
- Ongole: Farmers observe black day against police firing
- X Introduces Advanced Search Filters for Premium iOS Users
- TDP-Janasena Alliance Unveils First List of Candidates for Assembly Elections
- Remembering the Legendary Sridevi: A Cinematic Icon's Timeless Legacy
- GSTN to share data with RBI’s credit platform
- Nifty-500 club clocks 25% growth in Q3
- CM warns GHMC, HMDA officials, calls for swift action on pending matters
Deputy CM Pushpa Sreevani comments on Chandrababu Naidu
AP Deputy Chief Minister and Tribal welfare Minister Pamula Pushpa Sreevani have clarified that the YSRCP government will fulfill every promise that is given to the tribals.
Amaravati: AP Deputy Chief Minister and Tribal welfare Minister Pamula Pushpa Sreevani have clarified that the YSRCP government will fulfill every promise that is given to the tribals.
After taking charge as Minister at her chamber, Pushpa Sreevani first signed on the file of the salary hike of Rs 4,000 to tribal health works.
Minister Botsa Satyanarayana, YSRCP MLA's Kolagatla Veerabhadra Swamy, Bhagyalakshmi, Jogarao have attended the event.
Speaking on the occasion, Deputy CM alleged that earlier Chandrababu Naidu has seen tribals as untouchables. That's why Naidu has not given any minister post to tribals.
Minister Pushpa Sreevani said under YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme, Rs 1 lakh will be given to every tribal girl. She also said that transparent governance will be provided in the Tribal welfare department.
She said every government scheme will be implemented in No 1 position and will also work to improve the educational opportunities in the tribal areas.