- Farmers halt agitation for two days
- Jyothika's Hindi Comeback: 'Shaitan' Trailer Unleashes Horror Magic!
- Punjab to present budget on March 5
- Chlega Kafila Yaar Ka: Actor Gautam Yadav Takes Lead in Upcoming Song
- IIT Jodhpur's 1st 'Make in India' breath sensor to detect alcohol, asthma
- Audimulapu Suresh assures support to kin of Kanna Venkateshwarlu
- Delhi HC disposes appeal against single-judge who rejected restraining order on BharatPe's Grover over unpaid shares
- Shami's IPL 2024 Exit: Gujarat Titans Face Crisis with Ankle Injury
- Complete 240 residential units for PM Package employees by March 20: J&K
- Six-year-old boy mauled to death by stray dogs in UP district
Eight injured as private bus flipped to one side on Srisailam ghat road
As many as eight persons were injured when a Tamil Nadu state private travels bus flipped to one side of the hill at Srisailam Ghat Road on Saturday.
Kurnool : As many as eight persons were injured when a Tamil Nadu state private travels bus flipped to one side of the hill at Srisailam Ghat Road on Saturday. The injured were immediately rushed to Srisailam government hospital in 108 ambulance for treatment.
According to information, around 40 persons boarded a private travels bus were set on pilgrimage to Srisailam, two days ago. When the bus in which the passengers were travelling has hit a auto coming on the opposite direction at Dayyala Malupu (devil turn) which is 11 km away from Srisailam. With the unexpected encounter the bus driver lost control on the steering and in no time it flipped to one side on the road.
In the incident around 8 pilgrims including the auto driver were injured. On learning about the incident, Srisailam police reached the spot and rushed the injured to hospital at Srisailam. The police with the help of cranes brought the bus to its actual position and cleared the traffic stranded to kilometers on both sides of the road.
It is very fortunate to all the piligims that the bus flipped towards the hill side. If it would have flipped on the opposite side then almost all the passengers would have lost their lives as there is a steep valley.
The Srisailam police were known to be investigating the case.