- Tension grips in Penukonda after TDP candidate protest over land grab
- Visakhapatnam: Forging partnership for sustainable development of fisheries
- Kandikunta Venkata Prasad conducts door-to-door campaign in Kadiri
- Rajamahendravaram: Gas agencies told to register at consumers’ doorstep
- Eluru Jana Sena leaders to stage protest for not allocating ticket to party
- TDP to hold a meeting in Vijayawada Central Constituency
- Airtel switches to recycled PVC SIM cards – partners IDEMIA
- BJP made tough decisions like no other govt: Rajnath
- Congress leader Dakareddy Chandrasekhar Reddy seeks Malkajgiri MP ticket
- National Science Day
Election results on Suvidha App: ECI
The election results will be announced only after entering them on suvidha.eci.gov.in, explained Kushal Patak, Director for Information and Communications department of Election Commission of India.
Amaravati: The election results will be announced only after entering them on suvidha.eci.gov.in, explained Kushal Patak, Director for Information and Communications department of Election Commission of India. He interacted with all the Chief Electoral Officials over video conference on Friday from New Delhi and stated that the rounds wise election results will be available on results.eci.gov.in website.
Kushal further explained that a dedicated mobile application developed for the benefit of all the contested candidates across the country, on the name of Suvidha.
He informed that the activities of Returning Officers and AROs will be in four simplified stages.
The ROs and AROs only authorised to update election results on Suvidha App. First they have to enter the data carefully. If there would be any correction, then they could change accordingly. Display boards must be arranged at all counting centres, as per the rules specified by the ECI. The Returning Officials only will announce the results.
No pen drives or CDs will be allowed to use in the computers given to the ROs and AROs during the counting and they must be provided high end bandwidth internet connection. They have to update the roundwise data for every five minutes on the websites.
As the counting will start on May 23, the counting staff must practice in the rehearsals on May 21 between 8 am to 1 pm.