- Rajamahendravaram: All house plot beneficiaries to get title deeds
- Tirupati: Lord Govindaraja Swamy blesses devotees from Sarvabhoopala Vahanam
- Jaganannaku Chebudam draws huge response in Nellore, Kadapa
- Tirupati: MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy takes out bike rally
- Bengaluru: Education department issues guidelines for reopening of schools
- Madanapalle medical college works move at a snail’s pace
- Bengaluru: DK Shivakumar meets Jagan Mohan Reddy’s sister Sharmila
- Parvathipuram: Extend support for development of villages, bankers told
- Srikakulam: N ChandraBabu Naidu harassed NTR, says Chinta Mohan
- Bengaluru: BBMP officials told to work honestly and keep a record of every work
Eluru: Deputy CM Alla Nani assures help to Abhaya Gold victims
Deputy Chief Minister Alla Nani has promised to help the victims of Abhaya Gold which duped about four lakh depositors of Rs 174 crore.
Eluru: Deputy Chief Minister Alla Nani has promised to help the victims of Abhaya Gold which duped about four lakh depositors of Rs 174 crore.
A group of victims approached the Deputy Chief Minister and urged him to help them get back lost deposit on the lines of Agri Gold victims. They explained to him as to how they were taken for a ride by Abhaya Gold.
They said that the Abhaya Gold management had downed shutters in 2013 after collecting large amounts of deposits from them. Besides, lakhs of depositors and about 20,000 agents also incurred huge financial losses , they explained.
Nani advised them to complain about the fraud at Spandana to the SPs of the concerned districts so that the State government would take up the issue. He also promised the depositors that he would bring the issue to the notice of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and do the needful to ensure justice to them.