- A host of activities take centre stage in harbour phase of MILAN-2024
- Jana Sena has strong idealogy of social justice and fights for people, says Reddy Appalanaidu
- India should raise voice of farmers at Abu Dhabi
- 438 TIDCO houses distributed to beneficiaries
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for permanent buildings of IIT, IIITDM
- IT Minister sends ‘mudda pappu’ to Lokesh as a return gift
- Sri Satya Sai District Collector directs officials for Strict implementation of election rules
- 50 women provided with free cooking gas connections under BJP Ujjwala scheme in Gajuwaka
- Vijayawada: GENF-2K24 witnesses enthusiastic turnout
- 177 social media accounts on farmers’ protest ‘blocked’
Ensure steps for counting of votes
District Collector CH. Harikiran has directed the officials to ensure for properly counting the votes related to 2019 general elections in the district.
Kadapa: District Collector CH. Harikiran has directed the officials to ensure for properly counting the votes related to 2019 general elections in the district.
Addressing meeting with Returning Officials and Assistant Returning Officials here on Saturday he said that as per the directions of ECI counting of votes will begins exactly by 8 AM and continued till conclusion of all 10 assembly segments and 2 MP Constituencies.
Collector has directed the R&B Executive Engineer to take all necessary steps for providing infrastructure facilities like tables, chairs, drinking water, uninterrupted power supply in the counting hall.
In view of avoiding in-personation in the counting procedure identity cards would issued to the staff participating in the counting and allotment of counting rooms at constituency wide will be announced before 24 hours of counting that is 22 nd May.
Collector has cautioned that officials should have aware over counting of postal ballots as it will be the serious matter. JC Koteswara Rao, JC-2, Siva Reedy, DRDA PD Ramachandra Reddy and others were present.