- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
FAPTO protests at SSC spot centres
The members of Prakasam district unit of Federation of Andhra Pradesh Teachers’ Organisation (FAPTO) staged a protest in front of the SSC spot centres in Ongole on Tuesday.
Ongole: The members of Prakasam district unit of Federation of Andhra Pradesh Teachers' Organisation (FAPTO) staged a protest in front of the SSC spot centres in Ongole on Tuesday.
BTA State general secretary K Mohan Rao, district secretary Suvarna Babu, APTF 257 district president Vaka Janardhana Reddy, UTF district president O Veerareddy, APCPSEA leader Bajikhan, APTF 1938 district president KVG Keerthi, STU district president Dasari Srinivasulu and others demanded the government to immediately cancel the CPS model, and stop implementing National Education Policy 2020. They also demanded release and implementation of the PRC GOs and an increase in remuneration for correcting the SSC answer sheets in the spot. They also wanted the government to release the transfers and promotions schedule and fulfil the vacancies.
UTF women secretary Umamaheswari, STU district secretary Venkayteswarlu, BTA leaders P Venkatarao, and others also participated in the programme.